A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julio Rios:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julio Rios is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julio Rios, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rios graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Rios has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Prattville Baptist Hospital
- Baptist Medical Center South
- Baptist Medical Center East
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julio Rios MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Julio Rios practice?
- Dr. Julio Rios has 4 office locations.
Dr. Julio Rios practices Emergency Medicine near Montgomery, AL.
See Montgomery Emergency Physicians.