A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julio Rivera:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julio Rivera, General & Bariatric Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julio Rivera, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rivera graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. Rivera has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
- Irving Coppell Surgical Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Julio R. Rivera practice?
Dr. Julio Rivera practices Surgery near Grapevine, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Irving, TX.
See Grapevine Surgeons.