Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Julio Rivera
Dr. Julio Rivera, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Grapevine, TX, with other offices in Grapevine, TX and Irving, TX (and 3 other locations). He has 21 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Rivera is affiliated with Baylor Regional Medical Center at Grapevine, Baylor Scott & White Medical Center - Irving and Irving Coppell Surgical Hospital. Dr. Rivera has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Julio Rivera has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Julio Rivera is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Grapevine, TX.