A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julio Rojas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julio Rojas is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julio Rojas, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants Intraocular Lens Implantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Rojas graduated from Universidad Nacional De Trujillo.
Dr. Rojas has 14 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- Sacred Heart Hospital/Allentown
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julio Renan Rojas MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Julio R. Rojas practice?
- Dr. Julio Rojas has 1 office location.
Dr. Julio Rojas practices Ophthalmology near Allentown, PA.
See Allentown Ophthalmologists.