A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julio Rojas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julio Rojas is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julio Rojas, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants Intraocular Lens Implantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Rojas graduated from Universidad Nacional De Trujillo.
Dr. Rojas has 14 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- Sacred Heart Hospital/Allentown
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rojas accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 11 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 6 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 5 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 15 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan
- Cigna - 7 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Julio R. Rojas practice?
Dr. Julio Rojas practices Ophthalmology near Allentown, PA.
See Allentown Ophthalmologists.