A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julio Rojas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julio Rojas is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rojas
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Rojas Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julio Rojas, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rojas graduated from Universidad Nacional De Trujillo.
Dr. Rojas has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Hospital/Allentown
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julio R Rojas MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Julio R. Rojas practice?
- Dr. Julio Rojas has 2 office locations.
Dr. Julio Rojas practices Ophthalmology near Allentown, PA.
See Allentown Ophthalmologists.