A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julio Rosales:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julio Rosales is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rosales
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Rosales Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosales graduated from Universidad Nacional Autonoma De Nicaragua, Leon.
Dr. Rosales has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Kendall Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julio Cesar Rosales MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Julio C. Rosales practice?
- Dr. Julio Rosales has 1 office location.
Dr. Julio Rosales practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Miami, FL.
See Miami Primary Care Doctors.