Dr. Julio Sokolich Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Julio Sokolich?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 11th, 2013

Outstanding physician, outstanding man

Dr.Sokolich removed a large portion of my husband's liver which had a cancerous tumor on one lobe. Dr. Sokolich was not only extremely competent and knowledgeable, but was the kindest, most caring, most compassionate physician I've ever come in contact with. He cared for the family as much as he cared for his patient. The ICU staff at Presbyterian complained that he cared too much and checked on his patient too often! May everyone be lucky enough to have a doctor like this...that cares too much!

April 17th, 2013

Wife, Mother, Grandmother, prefessional assistant

Dr. Sokolick did an amazing job for me. Had it not been for him I would of had to go to Ariaona, California, or Texas, That time, over 6 months away from home would of ruined our small business, and cost my family thousands of dollars. As we were reffered to him, we were able to get taken care of in Albuquerque. He is very kind and caring man, with REAL concern for his patients. He is a class act and i would recommend him to anyone needing his talent. When i was at home beetween visits or procedures, he called me personally at least once per day. How many docs do you know that will do that???

March 30th, 2012

Happy I found Dr. Sokolich!!

My overall experience with Dr. Sokolich has been pleasant. When you are dealing with a possible life threatning situation things begin to get clouded. He was very precise and upbeat about my tratment plan. Previous to seeing Dr. Sokolich I had sought out the Nations top doctor for my issues, needless to say I was a number for him. I'm glad that i was referred to him and look forward to placing my health in his hands!!

September 3rd, 2017