A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julio Williams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julio Williams is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julio Williams, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Williams graduated from Universidad Catol Madre Y Maestra (Ucmm), Santiago.
Dr. Williams has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Yakima Medical Center
- Mcallen Heart Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Williams accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 1 plan
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 8 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Julio E. Williams practice?
Dr. Julio Williams practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Cardiovascular Disease near Cedar Hill, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Yakima, WA and Lufkin, TX.
See Cedar Hill Surgeons and Cedar Hill Cardiologists.