A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julio Williams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julio Williams is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julio Williams, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
Education & Awards
Dr. Williams graduated from Universidad Catol Madre Y Maestra (Ucmm), Santiago.
Dr. Williams has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Toppenish Community Hospital
- Providence Yakima Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julio Enrique Williams MD is a male Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Julio E. Williams practice?
- Dr. Julio Williams has 5 office locations.
Dr. Julio Williams practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near McAllen, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Toppenish, WA and Harlingen, TX.
See McAllen Surgeons.