Dr. Julio Williams Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Julio Williams?

Metastatic Melanoma

Metastatic Melanoma

Have you seen Dr. Julio Williams?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

January 9th, 2017

SAVED MY LIFE!!!!!!

Dr. Williams had to do an emergency thorasic surgery on me in Lufkin Texas 6 years ago. He was called out after midnight to the hospital where I was at. He immediately started surgery, separating my esophagus from my stomach, deflating my left lung, reattaching everything inside of me. I wa cut open 8 inches on my stomach and all the way around my back left lung area. I was NOT suppose to come off the operating table. Dr. Williams and my Jesus saved my life. He was excellent thru the entire process from the hospital to my last visit with him. I wished he was closer to me because in case of emergency he will be here. These drs here now don't know anything about my problem. Thank you so much Dr Williams. Will never forget you.

December 19th, 2014

He preformed surgery on me in Lufkin Tx. I had a triple aortic anurysum. I had a 3.2, 3.8, and a 4.9 in my aortic loop. I went home in one week. I need another heart surgery. , my aortic valve is leaking, but keep getting different answers about it. Twice my body temp has dropped to close to 90 degrees,

June 24th, 2011

dangerous physician!!

This MD appears caring but has a long history of not taking care of his patients post-operatively. He does not work well with the hospital staff/physicians and has had several complications and deaths. Superficially he appears ok but call his old hospitals in south texas and northeast tx.... he has been run out of each of them!! If you see him sun the other way FAST!!!!

August 12th, 2010

Excellent physician with a lot of compassion and caring in time of great need.He saved my life.

April 19th, 2010