A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julio Zonis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julio Zonis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julio Zonis, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Zonis graduated from Sackler School Of Medicine, Ramat Aviv. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Zonis has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Yuma Regional Medical Center
- University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julio Zonis MD is a male Neurologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Julio Zonis practice?
- Dr. Julio Zonis has 2 office locations.
Dr. Julio Zonis practices Neurology near Yuma, AZ.
See Yuma Neurologists.