A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julio Zonis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julio Zonis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julio Zonis, MD is board certified in Neurology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Zonis graduated from Sackler School Of Medicine, Ramat Aviv.
Dr. Zonis has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Yuma Regional Medical Center
- University Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Zonis accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 5 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Health Choice Arizona - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 4 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Julio Zonis practice?
Dr. Julio Zonis practices Neurology near Yuma, AZ.
See Yuma Neurologists.