A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julius Adebisi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julius Adebisi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julius Adebisi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
Education & Awards
Dr. Adebisi graduated from University Of Ibadan.
Dr. Adebisi has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
- North Fulton Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julius K Adebisi MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Julius K. Adebisi practice?
- Dr. Julius Adebisi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Julius Adebisi practices Internal Medicine near Alpharetta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Portsmouth, OH.
See Alpharetta Internists.