A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julius Babb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julius Babb is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julius Babb, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Babb graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston.
Dr. Babb has 4 hospital affiliations:
- TRMC of Orangeburg & Calhoun Counties
- Regional Med Center Orange Calhoun
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julius Wistar Babb MD is a male Surgeon, has 39 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Julius W. Babb practice?
- Dr. Julius Babb has 2 office locations.
Dr. Julius Babb practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Orangeburg, SC.
See Orangeburg Surgeons.