A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julius Bazan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julius Bazan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julius Bazan, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Migraine Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Bazan graduated from Charles University, Hradec Kralove. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bazan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- South Nassau Communities Hospital
- Mercy Medical Center
- University of Texas Medical Branch at Galvest
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julius Alexander Bazan MD is a male Neurologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Julius A. Bazan practice?
- Dr. Julius Bazan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Julius Bazan practices Neurology near Rockville Centre, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Oceanside, NY.
See Rockville Centre Neurologists.