A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julius Bazan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julius Bazan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julius Bazan, MD is board certified in Neurology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Bazan graduated from Charles University, Hradec Kralove. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bazan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- South Nassau Communities Hospital
- Mercy Medical Center
- University of Texas Medical Branch at Galvest
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bazan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Health Plus - 3 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Julius A. Bazan practice?
Dr. Julius Bazan practices Neurology, Psychiatry, and Diagnostic Radiology near Rockville Centre, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Oceanside, NY.
See Rockville Centre Neurologists, Rockville Centre Psychiatrists, and Rockville Centre Radiologists.