A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julius Boateng:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julius Boateng is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julius Boateng, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Boateng graduated from University Of Ghana, Accra.
Dr. Boateng has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Hospital Center
- Mercy Medical Center Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julius Boateng MBBS and MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Julius Boateng practice?
- Dr. Julius Boateng has 2 office locations.
Dr. Julius Boateng practices Internal Medicine near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Internists.