Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
SEXUAL PREDATOR show details SEXUAL PREDATOR
by Caren on Sep 10th, 2015

He wanted to watch me nurse my baby. He had me schedule a last appointment of the day for a discussion, after staff left. He showed me a book with full nude pictures that he had shown to his young daughter. He pointed out that one female had her finger up the males anus. When he preformed an anus exam before my surgery I said yuck. Afterward when I was back in my room he asked me if I wanted to know how to have anal sex. I said, "NO". When my husband called and said he was on the way up Dr. Crider quickly explained how to have anal sex with out pain. Later he said a doctor in Ark. was using vibrators the help women have orgasms. He called and found out which vibrator he was using and he bought one and used it on me. Later we had a one night stand in his office, at which time he bent over in front of my face to retrieve something from his desk drawer and made his anus in plain view. The couch makes out into a bed. He told me he had, had sex with 3 other patients. I found out his second wife was one of his patients. (that makes 5 of us that I know of) When my husband contacted the medical board he was told it would just be the doctor's word against mine. Twenty years later when I finally had the nerve to write it all down and send it to the medical board they called and said I had no proof and all records were to old to recover. I have had so much shame because of it. He actually told my husband he thought having sex with me was a good idea because he thought it would raise my self esteem because a DOCTOR had sex with me. I wish I could find the other victims of this predator and file a class action law suit. It is hard to believe but he was a minister before he became a doctor. He also bought a gun and had it in his pocket when he met with my husband who just wanted to give him a pamphlet for a faith based seminar he thought that the dr. needed to go to. Thank God for the internet, we can now post about these OB/Gyn's who specialized to get access to their prey!!