A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julius Dean:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julius Dean is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julius Dean, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Dean graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Dean has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Medical Center - Beaches
- Saint Luke's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dean accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Nebraska - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Americhoice - 1 plan
- AvMed Health Plans - 7 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Julius Dean practice?
Dr. Julius Dean practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Neptune Beach, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Jacksonville, FL and Orange Park, FL.
See Neptune Beach Internists and Neptune Beach Cardiologists.