A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julius Dean:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julius Dean is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dean
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dean Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julius Dean, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Dean graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Dean has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Medical Center - Beaches
- Saint Luke's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julius Dean MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Julius Dean practice?
- Dr. Julius Dean has 1 office location.
Dr. Julius Dean practices Cardiovascular Disease near Jacksonville, FL.
See Jacksonville Cardiologists.