Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Julius Dean
Dr. Julius Dean, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Jacksonville, FL. He has 39 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Dean is affiliated with Memorial Hospital Jacksonville, St. Vincent's Medical Center Southside and Baptist Medical Center - Beaches. Dr. Dean has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Julius Dean has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Julius Dean is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Jacksonville, FL.
Dr. Adekunle Ogunfuwa
Internal Medicine, Hospitalist, Geriatric Medicine
Jacksonville, FL 0 mi23
Dr. Michael Cunningham
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Jacksonville, FL 0 mi26
Dr. Edward Yazigi
Jacksonville, FL 0 mi10