Dr. Julius Deren Is this you?

Exceptional Physician

Posted on February 22nd, 2016

An excellent physician. He helped save my life. I will always be.thankfull for his care.

Posted on March 16th, 2015

If it wasn't Dr. Deren I would not be alive today. I consider him to be the best in his field. He is the reason my son still has a mother.

Wonderful Doctor

Posted on March 31st, 2008

He is a very caring doctor and very intelligent. After almost 2 years of bleeding and gone through 2 other doctors he had me under control in a little over a month. Not afraid to try things. He is very informative and spends the time needed with the patients. I have a lot of confidence and high respect for this man. I would refer anyone to him. The best!

Posted on March 16th, 2015