A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julius Duic:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julius Duic is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Duic
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Duic Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
Education & Awards
Dr. Duic graduated from New York University.
Dr. Duic has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Huntington Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julius Paul Duic MD is a male Oncologist/Hematologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Hematology & Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Julius P. Duic practice?
- Dr. Julius Duic has 1 office location.
Dr. Julius Duic practices Hematology & Oncology near Commack, NY.
See Commack Oncologists.