A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julius Duic:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julius Duic is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Duic
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Duic Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
Education & Awards
Dr. Duic graduated from New York University.
Dr. Duic has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Huntington Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julius Paul Duic MD is a male Oncologist/Hematologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Hematology & Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Julius P. Duic practice?
- Dr. Julius Duic has 4 office locations.
Dr. Julius Duic practices Hematology & Oncology near Commack, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Great Neck, NY and Mineola, NY.
See Commack Oncologists.