Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Julius Duic
Dr. Julius Duic, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Mineola, NY, with other offices in New Hyde Park, NY and Commack, NY. He has 20 years of experience. His specialties include Emergency Medicine and Hematology and Oncology. Dr. Duic is affiliated with Stony Brook University Hospital, North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Huntington Hospital and St Francis Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Julius Duic has the following 2 specialties
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
- Hematology and Oncology
An Oncologist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of different cancers. This physician has extensive knowledge of the different signs and symptoms of cancer, as well as the various methods of treatment.
Dr. Julius Duic is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mineola, NY.