A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julius Ellis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julius Ellis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julius Ellis, FACOG, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Ellis graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ellis has 6 hospital affiliations:
- La Port Hospital & Health System
- IU Health Starke
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ellis accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Anthem - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Managed Health Services - Real Life solutions for Healthcare - 2 plans
- MDWise - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Julius R. Ellis practice?
Dr. Julius Ellis practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Michigan City, IN.
Additional practice locations include: La Porte, IN.
See Michigan City Obstetricians & Gynecologists.