A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julius Ellis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julius Ellis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julius Ellis, FACOG, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Ellis graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ellis has 6 hospital affiliations:
- La Port Hospital & Health System
- IU Health Starke
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julius Rodney Ellis FACOG and MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Julius R. Ellis practice?
- Dr. Julius Ellis has 4 office locations.
Dr. Julius Ellis practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near La Porte, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Michigan City, IN.
See La Porte Obstetricians & Gynecologists.