Beware show details Beware
Aug 5th, 2014

If Fernandez comes at you with a syringe, RUN.

Most caring and compassionate show details Most caring and compassionate
Jul 16th, 2012

Very busy doctor because he is one of the very best. When you do see him, he makes you feel like you are the only patient he has. You aren't rushed and he is so kind and caring. He doesn't want you to hurt. He will do whatever is needed and nothing that isn't. There aren't many like Dr. Fernandez left in the business. His nurses are pretty awesome, too.

Availibility show details Availibility
Apr 18th, 2012

It's obvious that Dr. Fernandes is an excellent doctor, but I have such a hard time with getting an appointment when I am having a crisis such as dealing with the side effects of my sacral nerve stimulator. As soon as he sees me, I feel like he is truly wanting to fix me, but my sacral nerve implant used for my painful bladder disorder, otherwise known as interstitial cystitus can't meet my needs. I would like to have a way to convey my level of pain and not have to wait over a month for what I feel is an emergency appointment. He is a great doctor and has truly been emotionally and mentally there for me during my appointment. I am in extreme pain right now, so my review may be lower than other days.

Helpful show details Helpful
Aug 18th, 2011

I have a very rare disease in my back and had been through 3 surgeries trying to fix it before I met Dr. Fernandez. He sat me down, told me I needed to have a 4th(his first one on me) and that he would be able to help me. I went through the operation and am now doing so much better than I ever was. Every time I go and see him, I feel like the truly cares about me and that I'm not just 'another number' to him. I would highly recommend him to anybody. I'll will actually miss seeing him once I have to stop going. I look forward to the conversations I have with him.

Aug 17th, 2011

Dr. Fernandez, another neurosurgeon, and a neurologist all diagnosed my condition as occipital neuralgia. My pain had gotten better, and Dr. Fernandez said that he could cure it with two injections in the head. I made the mistake of saying ok. After a couple of days my head pain got terrible and I started vomiting from motion, heat, or noise. After a few months of this I wrote him asking for help. I never got a reply, and the condition still exists.