Dr. Julius Few Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Julius Few?

July 6th, 2016

Excellent, life-saving and gifted physician. I would not be alive without this Dr. Few's services. I highly recommend him.

May 2nd, 2016

Congrats...

Upon listening about the DePaul student incident, I applaud you for your compassion. You are truly a man of high character. This type of action that you took as a doctor helps inspire others to come forward and make this a better world. You made my day. Thank you.

February 17th, 2016

Slimlipo procedure consultation

The visit was very precise, easy ,relaxing ,and professional.

November 19th, 2015

Dermal needling gone wrong and contracted severe inflamation, low grade infection/cellulitis

I was a loyal top client of the Few Institute for over 9+ plus years. I met Julius Few when I went to Northwestern and followed him when he left. They had ALL of my business and never had an issue with his outrageous pricing. I entrusted him and his staff to give me the best care possible along with honesty and integrity. A dermal needling procedure performed by Shay Moinuddin which should of been supervised by Dr. Few went terribly wrong which lead to severe inflammation, low grade infection/cellulitis. Neither Shay or Dr. Few took any responsibility, accountability or ownership of their wrong doing. Dr. Few finished it off with his arrogant tone and poor communication skills. He blamed anything and everything except his practice. I would not recommend Dr. Few or his staff for cosmetic procedures.

January 20th, 2013

Dissatisfied with Few Results

Im doing this review because I get angry every time I look at my nose, or see my friend who went to a European doctor and got phenomenal results. I gave him a one star rating based on his lack of integrity and horrible aftercare more than anything. Yes, I was disappointed that I didn't get my desired results, but he didn't mess me up,so i guess thats the upside. I was an attractive girl before the sx and I still am... EXACTLY THE SAME, with the exception of one nostril being shapes slightly different than the other. I chose Few because he is well known here. He's African American and I wanted someone that understood that I didn't want a Caucasian nose on my African face. What I later found out is he is known because he spends a ton of $ to get himself in those so called "best doctor" and beauty magazines- so he has a heck of a marketing/ branding team but his results are less than desirable

September 21st, 2012

Excellent experience and results

Dr. Few is a visionary, breaking and developing new procedures in non surgical procedures in addition to surgical remedies. I was treated curtiously by all I met, and the procedures were provided very accurately and professionally. Dr. Few, himself, is charismatic and his obvious intelligence and passion for what he does infused the experience. Highly recommend. The results were remarkable without a knife in sight

September 6th, 2012

Lack of follow-through

Dr. Few has a good bedside manner, but, when I was very unhappy with the result, he provided no options to fix/remedy the situation.

August 11th, 2012

worst doctor

went to a consult and he left me waiting for over and 1hr in the the room never came the nurse had to tell him i was there for the consult after and hr he came in smiling looking weired I dont trust him

June 1st, 2012

Very good medical experience with state if the arts procedures, good results and no knives

May 2nd, 2012

I read your reviews only after seeing Dr. Few. Hmmm, one person write a hearsay "opinion" with a single star rating. That should be removed from the site --- only actual patients should offer an opinion. This patient agrees with the majority. The professionalism with which this doctor approaches both patient and staff should serve as a model for the industry. Both his manner and the work he does should be applauded. If I have a need for his services, I would not hesitate to return, nor would I hesitate to recommend him.

January 16th, 2012

The best

I went to Dr. Few a few times for Restylane and his work is excellent. I have returned a few times for botox and I'm very happy with his work. He is my doctor for life.

May 20th, 2011

Attorney

I've had two appointments with Dr. Fewand I was very pleased with the experience both times. His staff were appropriately professional, yet warm atthe same time. Dr. Few was low-key and thorough in his approach. I did not feel rushed orpressured. He and his staff are 10s.