Plastic Surgeons, Surgical Specialist
875 N Michigan Ave
Ste 3850
Chicago, IL 60611
312-202-0882
Locations and availability (2)

3.0

|  Dissatisfied with Few Results  |  show details
Jan 20th, 2013

Im doing this review because I get angry every time I look at my nose, or see my friend who went to a European doctor and got phenomenal results. I gave him a one star rating based on his lack of integrity and horrible aftercare more than anything. Yes, I was disappointed that I didn't get my desired results, but he didn't mess me up,so i guess thats the upside. I was an attractive girl before the sx and I still am... EXACTLY THE SAME, with the exception of one nostril being shapes slightly different than the other. I chose Few because he is well known here. He's African American and I wanted someone that understood that I didn't want a Caucasian nose on my African face. What I later found out is he is known because he spends a ton of $ to get himself in those so called "best doctor" and beauty magazines- so he has a heck of a marketing/ branding team but his results are less than desirable

|  Excellent experience and results  |  show details
Sep 21st, 2012

Dr. Few is a visionary, breaking and developing new procedures in non surgical procedures in addition to surgical remedies. I was treated curtiously by all I met, and the procedures were provided very accurately and professionally. Dr. Few, himself, is charismatic and his obvious intelligence and passion for what he does infused the experience. Highly recommend. The results were remarkable without a knife in sight

|  Lack of follow-through  |  show details
Sep 6th, 2012

Dr. Few has a good bedside manner, but, when I was very unhappy with the result, he provided no options to fix/remedy the situation.

|  worst doctor  |  show details
Aug 11th, 2012

went to a consult and he left me waiting for over and 1hr in the the room never came the nurse had to tell him i was there for the consult after and hr he came in smiling looking weired I dont trust him

|  Silver Lining in my clouds  |  show details
Jun 7th, 2012

Ten years ago today(June 7,2005) I had a bi-lateral mastectomy. When I first met with Dr. Few, I was a broken soul. He said he would be the silver lining in my clouds...AND HE WAS! His expert medical abilites and his extremely kind and caring bedside manner made a world of difference in my recovery and I will be eternally grateful for having him as my plastic surgeon!

|  show details
Jun 1st, 2012

Very good medical experience with state if the arts procedures, good results and no knives

|  show details
May 2nd, 2012

I read your reviews only after seeing Dr. Few. Hmmm, one person write a hearsay "opinion" with a single star rating. That should be removed from the site --- only actual patients should offer an opinion. This patient agrees with the majority. The professionalism with which this doctor approaches both patient and staff should serve as a model for the industry. Both his manner and the work he does should be applauded. If I have a need for his services, I would not hesitate to return, nor would I hesitate to recommend him.

|  The best  |  show details
Jan 16th, 2012

I went to Dr. Few a few times for Restylane and his work is excellent. I have returned a few times for botox and I'm very happy with his work. He is my doctor for life.

|  Attorney  |  show details
May 20th, 2011

I've had two appointments with Dr. Fewand I was very pleased with the experience both times. His staff were appropriately professional, yet warm atthe same time. Dr. Few was low-key and thorough in his approach. I did not feel rushed orpressured. He and his staff are 10s.

|  Disappointing results  |  show details
by E (Chicago, IL) on Apr 8th, 2011

I'm very disappointed in the results of my procedures with Dr. Few. I feel that he didn't take time on the front end so that we would have a shared view of what I wanted. Now I am unhappy with the result, and he is a lot less easy to get an appointment with after the procedure than before! I would recommend another doctor.

|  Top doc  |  show details
by Moirasul on Mar 13th, 2011

I've been going to Dr Few for years for the simplest of treatments all the way to liposuction. I'm almost 44 and people think I'm in my early 30s. He is one of my favorite docs in Chicago.