A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is deceased.
Learn more about Dr. Julius Frank:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julius Frank is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Frank graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Frank has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital of Gardena
- Greater El Monte Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julius Frank MD is a male General Practitioner, has 48 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Julius Frank practice?
- Dr. Julius Frank has 4 office locations.
Dr. Julius Frank practices General Practice near Gardena, CA.
See Gardena Primary Care Doctors.