A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is deceased.
Learn more about Dr. Julius Frank:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julius Frank is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Frank graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Frank has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital of Gardena
- Greater El Monte Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Frank accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 15 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 95 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
- LA Care Health Plan - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Julius Frank practice?
Dr. Julius Frank practices General Practice near Gardena, CA.
See Gardena General Practitioners.