A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julius Gardin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julius Gardin is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gardin
Ulcerative Colitis Patient Education Read all about IBD symptoms and treatments in our ulcer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gardin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julius Gardin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 25 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Aortic Valve Insufficiency
- Arteriosclerosis (Arterial Disease)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Disease
- Dilated Cardiomyopathy
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- Heart Valve Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Gardin graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 8 awards.
Dr. Gardin has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Pascack Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julius Markus Gardin MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Julius M. Gardin practice?
- Dr. Julius Gardin has 1 office location.
Dr. Julius Gardin practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Hackensack, NJ.
See Hackensack Internists and Hackensack Cardiologists.