A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julius Gardin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julius Gardin is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julius Gardin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 24 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Aortic Valve Insufficiency
- Arteriosclerosis (Arterial Disease)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Disease
- Dilated Cardiomyopathy
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- Heart Valve Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy
- Mitral Valve Insufficiency
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Gardin graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 8 awards.
Dr. Gardin has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Pascack Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julius Markus Gardin MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Julius M. Gardin practice?
- Dr. Julius Gardin has 4 office locations.
Dr. Julius Gardin practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Hackensack, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Orange, CA and Grosse Pointe, MI.
See Hackensack Internists and Hackensack Cardiologists.