A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julius Gutman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julius Gutman is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gutman
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julius Gutman, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Gutman graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Gutman has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Newark Beth Israel Medical Center
- Clara Maass Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julius Arthur Gutman FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Julius A. Gutman practice?
- Dr. Julius Gutman has 1 office location.
Dr. Julius Gutman practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Montclair, NJ.
See Montclair Internists and Montclair Cardiologists.