A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julius Hedden:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julius Hedden is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Hedden graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston.
Dr. Hedden has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Spartanburg Regional Medical Center
- Mary Black Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julius Clyde Hedden MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 38 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Julius C. Hedden practice?
- Dr. Julius Hedden has 2 office locations.
Dr. Julius Hedden practices Family Medicine near Spartanburg, SC.
See Spartanburg Family Physicians.