Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms and doctors who treat it.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Julius Huebner
Dr. Julius Huebner, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Pittsburgh, PA. He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Huebner is affiliated with Allegheny General Hospital, West Penn Hospital and Western Pennsylvania Hospital. Dr. Huebner has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Julius Huebner has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. Julius Huebner is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pittsburgh, PA.
Dr. Jeffrey Sewecke
Orthopedics Reconstructive Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery
Pittsburgh, PA 0.01 mi24
Dr. Aaron Koslin
Orthopedic Surgery, General Practice
Pittsburgh, PA 0.01 mi7
Dr. Periklis Papapetropoulos
Pittsburgh, PA 0.01 mi