A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julius Huebner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julius Huebner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julius Huebner, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Huebner graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Huebner has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Allegheny General Hospital
- Alle-Kiski Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julius Huebner MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Julius Huebner practice?
- Dr. Julius Huebner has 5 office locations.
Dr. Julius Huebner practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Monroeville, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Pittsburgh, PA.
See Monroeville Surgeons.