Learn more about Dr. Julius Huebner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julius Huebner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Huebner
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Huebner Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julius Huebner, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Huebner graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Huebner has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Allegheny General Hospital
- Alle-Kiski Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julius J Huebner MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Julius J. Huebner practice?
- Dr. Julius Huebner has 1 office location.
Dr. Julius Huebner practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Pittsburgh, PA.
See Pittsburgh Surgeons.