A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julius Kpaduwa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julius Kpaduwa is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julius Kpaduwa, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Kpaduwa graduated from Howard University , Washington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kpaduwa has 31 hospital affiliations:
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
- USC University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julius Chukwuemeka Kpaduwa MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Julius C. Kpaduwa practice?
- Dr. Julius Kpaduwa has 6 office locations.
Dr. Julius Kpaduwa practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Hacienda Heights, CA.
Additional practice locations include: El Monte, CA and South El Monte, CA.
See Hacienda Heights Obstetricians & Gynecologists.