A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julius Kpaduwa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julius Kpaduwa is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julius Kpaduwa, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Kpaduwa graduated from Howard University , Washington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kpaduwa has 31 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
- Citrus Valley Medical Center - Queen of the Valley Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kpaduwa accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- LA Care Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Julius C. Kpaduwa practice?
Dr. Julius Kpaduwa practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Obstetrics near El Monte, CA.
Additional practice locations include: City Of Industry, CA and Los Angeles, CA.
See El Monte Obstetricians & Gynecologists.