Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Julius Kpaduwa
Dr. Julius Kpaduwa, MD is a Doctor primarily located in City Of Industry, CA, with other offices in El Monte, CA and South El Monte, CA. He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Kpaduwa is affiliated with Citrus Valley Medical Center / Queen of The Valley Campus, Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital and Monterey Park Hospital. Dr. Kpaduwa has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Julius Kpaduwa has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. Julius Kpaduwa is similar to the following 3 Doctors near City Of Industry, CA.
Dr. Ann Terai Escamillo
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Gynecology, Obstetrics
West Covina, CA 1.74 mi17
Dr. Arthur Escamillo
Gynecology, Obstetrics and Gynecology
West Covina, CA 1.92 mi18
Dr. Dianna James
Obstetrics and Gynecology
West Covina, CA 1.92 mi10