Dr. Julius Kpaduwa Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Julius Kpaduwa?

Endometriosis

Have you seen Dr. Julius Kpaduwa?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 9th, 2016

Excellence in service delivery and very professional.

September 10th, 2015

He doesn't listens to your questions or concerns.

January 14th, 2015

He delivered two of my children, one of them being an emergency cesarean. He amd the nurses at queen of the valley hospital saved my son's life. He's a wonderful Doctor.

May 1st, 2013

comical

Just moved to the area. . .don't have close friends or any family here that I can ask for medical referrals, so the internet is all I've got. I made an appt. to get to know the doctor, which is pretty common in my previous experience, but his office didn't know/couldn't figure out what to do with me. After waiting in a very sparse (I felt like I was in a 3rd world country) waiting room with a terrifying dinosaur movie on loud volume (other patients were crying they were so scared--it is a pediatric practice also) for about 10 minutes, one of the MAs showed me to the nurses station. Sure enough, nurses were there to chart and didn't leave when the doctor finally came to talk to me. I asked normal questions to find out more about him than I could from the reviews I had read. He didn't seem interested in having me as a patient, at least he didn't take time to find out anything about why I was possibly interested in being his patient. If you don't mind someone who is firmly rooted in traditional, orthodox medicine, wants to do things his way, and might be in too much of a hurry to talk to you, you won't mind having him for a doctor.

September 5th, 2012

Saw a horrible video of him on YouTube. Had a great appointment with him but now I'm scared to go back after seeing him fight a lady.

September 6th, 2011

Dr. Julius Kpaduwa is an excellent ob-gyn dr. and he makes sure his patients are well taken care of, I am the living proof of that. Very caring staff and I am very satisfied with his experience in the medical field. I give this dr. 5 stars!

May 15th, 2017