A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julius Laguerre:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julius Laguerre is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Laguerre
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Laguerre Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Laguerre graduated from Universite D'Etat D'Haiti, Port Au Prince.
Dr. Laguerre has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital
- Hudson River Psychiatric Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julius Jenner Laguerre MD is a male Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Julius J. Laguerre practice?
- Dr. Julius Laguerre has 4 office locations.
Dr. Julius Laguerre practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near Fishkill, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Poughkeepsie, NY and Kingston, NY.
See Fishkill Psychiatrists and Fishkill Geriatric Doctors.