A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julius Landwirth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julius Landwirth, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Mental Retardation
Education & Awards
Dr. Landwirth graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Landwirth has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hartford Hospital
- Connecticut Children's Medical Center
- Hartford Hospital, Hartford CT
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julius Landwirth MD is a male Pediatrician, has 50 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Julius Landwirth practice?
- Dr. Julius Landwirth has 1 office location.
Dr. Julius Landwirth practices Pediatrics near West Haven, CT.
See West Haven Pediatricians.