A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julius Mendel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julius Mendel, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mendel graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Mendel has 7 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julius Gunther Mendel MD is a male Psychiatrist and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Julius G. Mendel practice?
- Dr. Julius Mendel has 1 office location.
Dr. Julius Mendel practices Psychiatry near Great Neck, NY.
See Great Neck Psychiatrists.