A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julius Mingroni:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julius Mingroni is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mingroni
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Mingroni Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cardiovascular Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Mingroni graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Mingroni has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julius Anthony Mingroni DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 37 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Julius A. Mingroni practice?
- Dr. Julius Mingroni has 1 office location.
Dr. Julius Mingroni practices Family Medicine near Sicklerville, NJ.
See Sicklerville Family Physicians.