A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julius Mingroni:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julius Mingroni is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mingroni graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Mingroni has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mingroni accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Julius A. Mingroni practice?
Dr. Julius Mingroni practices Family Medicine, General Practice, and Internal Medicine near Sicklerville, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Berlin, NJ and Philadelphia, PA.
See Sicklerville Family Physicians, Sicklerville General Practitioners, and Sicklerville Internists.