A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julius Mingroni:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julius Mingroni is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mingroni
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Mingroni Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cardiovascular Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Mingroni graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Mingroni has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julius Anthony Mingroni DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 37 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Julius A. Mingroni practice?
- Dr. Julius Mingroni has 1 office location.
Dr. Julius Mingroni practices Family Medicine near Sicklerville, NJ.
See Sicklerville Primary Care Doctors.