A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is deceased.
Learn more about Dr. Julius Simon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julius Simon, MD, FAAP is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Simon graduated from Vrije Universiteit Brussels.More Education & Awards
Dr. Simon has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Elizabeth Medical Center
- Faxton - St Luke's Healthcare / Faxton Campus
- Faxton-Saint Luke's Healthcare
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Simon accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 23 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- HealthNow New York - 5 plans
More Accepted Insurance