A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julius Simon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julius Simon is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julius Simon, FAAP, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Simon graduated from Vrije Universiteit Brussels.
Dr. Simon has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Elizabeth Medical Center
- Faxton-Saint Luke's Healthcare
- Faxton - St Luke's Healthcare / Faxton Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julius H Simon FAAP and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 30 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Julius H. Simon practice?
- Dr. Julius Simon has 1 office location.
Dr. Julius Simon practices Pediatrics near New Hartford, NY.
See New Hartford Pediatricians.