A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julius Torelli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julius Torelli is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Torelli
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Torelli Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julius Torelli, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Alternative Medicine
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Torelli graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Torelli has 5 hospital affiliations:
- High Point Regional Hospital
- Morehead Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julius Nicholas Torelli FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Julius N. Torelli practice?
- Dr. Julius Torelli has 2 office locations.
Dr. Julius Torelli practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near High Point, NC.
See High Point Internists and High Point Cardiologists.