Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Julius Torelli
Dr. Julius Torelli, MD, FACC is a Doctor primarily located in Franklin, TN, with other offices in High Point, NC and High Point, NC. He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Torelli is affiliated with Morehead Memorial Hospital, High Point Regional Health System and Moses Cone Memorial Hospital. Dr. Torelli has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Julius Torelli has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Julius Torelli is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Franklin, TN.
Dr. Gerri Davis
Franklin, TN 0 mi22
Dr. Hugh Wallace
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology
Franklin, TN 0 mi28
Dr. Ross Hoffman
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Franklin, TN 0 mi29