A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julius Torelli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julius Torelli is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Torelli
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julius Torelli, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Alternative Medicine
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Torelli graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Torelli has 5 hospital affiliations:
- High Point Regional Hospital
- Morehead Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julius Nicholas Torelli FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Julius N. Torelli practice?
- Dr. Julius Torelli has 2 office locations.
Dr. Julius Torelli practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near High Point, NC.
See High Point Internists and High Point Cardiologists.