A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julius Vonclef:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julius Vonclef, Family Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julius Vonclef, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Vonclef graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Vonclef has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Fort Sanders Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julius S Vonclef MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Julius S. Vonclef practice?
- Dr. Julius Vonclef has 4 office locations.
Dr. Julius Vonclef practices Family Medicine near Powell, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Knoxville, TN.
See Powell Family Physicians.