A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julius Von Clef:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julius Von Clef, Family Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julius Von Clef, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Von Clef graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Von Clef has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Fort Sanders Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julius Sumner Von Clef MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Julius S. Von Clef practice?
- Dr. Julius Von Clef has 1 office location.
Dr. Julius Von Clef practices Family Medicine near Powell, TN.
See Powell Family Physicians.