Dr. Julius Von Clef MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.7

July 8th, 2016
BB
Dr. Von Clef has been my doctor for almost 30 years. He is a wonderful man and excellent doctor. He is very thorough and has found things other drs missed. I would never go anywhere else!

January 5th, 2016
dr vonclef is one of the best doctors i have been too.He is so patient and he acts like you are the only one in the room.He would do anything for you when you are sick.That is his primary goal.Keep up the good work!

January 9th, 2015
Very thorough doctor who explains everything in terms you understand. The best around! I recommend!

June 14th, 2010
Dr. Von is awesome
My family and I have been patients of Dr von Clef since he came to Powell. I feel he saved my daughters life. When she was 10 she had a neuroblastoma tumor that had been overlooked at the hospital, but Dr. Von know there was something going on and investigated until he found it. Plus he's just a wonderful, caring person. great doctor!

March 19th, 2010
Kind and Caring
Dr. Von Clef is very a very skilled and experienced physician. He is also very kind and caring. His clinic is well run as well. Everything is always in order and the nurses and staff are top notch. You don't have to wait very long (less than 10 minutes) after signing in. He is also a man of sincere faith.

February 13th, 2010
GREAT DOCTOR
I would recommend Dr. Von Clef to anyone! He has so much patience w/me, and I am sick so much of the time, having a low immune system. He has had to do a lot of research for my diagnosis, but nothing is unimportant to him. He is a wonderful Christian man w/ high moral values, and it shows in his dealings w/all his patients. His staff is also very caring, patient, and kind, just as is Dr. Von Clef himself. I praise him and his staff highly. He has been my doctor for many years, and has never let me down. He has diagnosed me when "specialists" couldn't. He has gone far, far above the "job" of a doctor. Thank you, Dr. Von Clef!!!