A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julye Carew:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julye Carew is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Carew
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Carew Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julye Carew, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Carew graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Carew has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julye Nesbitt Carew MD is a female Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Julye N. Carew practice?
- Dr. Julye Carew has 1 office location.
Dr. Julye Carew practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists, Dallas Critical Care Practitioners, and Dallas Pulmonologists.