A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julye Carew:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julye Carew is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julye Carew, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Carew graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Carew has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julye Nesbitt Carew MD is a female Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Julye N. Carew practice?
- Dr. Julye Carew has 1 office location.
Dr. Julye Carew practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists, Dallas Pulmonologists, Dallas Critical Care Practitioners, and Dallas Sleep Medicine Doctors.