A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jumana Chatiwala:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jumana Chatiwala is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jumana Chatiwala, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Chatiwala graduated from Medical College Baroda.
Dr. Chatiwala has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. Marys Hospital
- St. Joseph'S Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jumana Safdar Chatiwala MD is a female Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Jumana S. Chatiwala practice?
- Dr. Jumana Chatiwala has 1 office location.
Dr. Jumana Chatiwala practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Paterson, NJ.
See Paterson Internists, Paterson Hematologists, and Paterson Oncologists.