A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jumana Chatiwala:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jumana Chatiwala is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chatiwala
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chatiwala Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jumana Chatiwala, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Chatiwala graduated from Medical College Baroda.
Dr. Chatiwala has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. Marys Hospital
- St. Joseph'S Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jumana Safdar Chatiwala MD is a female Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Jumana S. Chatiwala practice?
- Dr. Jumana Chatiwala has 1 office location.
Dr. Jumana Chatiwala practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Paterson, NJ.
See Paterson Internists, Paterson Hematologists, and Paterson Oncologists.