A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jumoke Ladapo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jumoke Ladapo is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jumoke Ladapo, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ladapo graduated from University of Pittsburgh . She has 2 awards.
Dr. Ladapo has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Cape Fear Valley Health System
- Betsy Johnson Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jumoke Mary Ladapo MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 7 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jumoke M. Ladapo practice?
- Dr. Jumoke Ladapo has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jumoke Ladapo practices Family Medicine near Lillington, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Dunn, NC and Fayetteville, NC.
See Lillington Family Physicians.