A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jun Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lee
Ulcerative Colitis Patient Education Read all about IBD symptoms and treatments in our ulcer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lee Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease
Diabetic Macular Edema
Type 2 Diabetes
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jun Lee, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Lee has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jun Bum Lee MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Jun B. Lee practice?
- Dr. Jun Lee has 1 office location.
Dr. Jun Lee practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near New York, NY.
See New York Internists and New York Nephrologists.