A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jun Chen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jun Chen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jun Chen, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Renal Failure (Acute Kidney Failure)
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chen graduated from Beijing School Of Medicine.
Dr. Chen has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jun Chen MD is a female Nephrologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Jun Chen practice?
- Dr. Jun Chen has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jun Chen practices Nephrology near Carrollton, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Frisco, TX and Lewisville, TX.
See Carrollton Nephrologists.