A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jun Chen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jun Chen is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jun Chen, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Renal Failure (Acute Kidney Failure)
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chen graduated from Beijing School Of Medicine.
Dr. Chen has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Baylor University Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Chen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 4 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jun Chen practice?
Dr. Jun Chen practices Nephrology near Carrollton, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Frisco, TX and Lewisville, TX.
See Carrollton Nephrologists.