A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jun Kong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jun Kong is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jun Kong, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kong graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kong has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Baylor Medical Center At Garland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jun Ho Kong MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jun H. Kong practice?
- Dr. Jun Kong has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jun Kong practices Family Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Primary Care Doctors.