A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jun Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jun Lee, Internist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lee
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lee Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jun Lee, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Lee has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
- Centennial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jun Hee Lee MD is a male General Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in General Practice and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jun H. Lee practice?
- Dr. Jun Lee has 1 office location.
Dr. Jun Lee practices General Practice and Internal Medicine near Frisco, TX.
See Frisco General Practitioners and Frisco Internists.