A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jun Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jun Lee, Internist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lee
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Lee Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jun Lee, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Lee has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
- Centennial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jun Hee Lee MD is a male General Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in General Practice and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jun H. Lee practice?
- Dr. Jun Lee has 1 office location.
Dr. Jun Lee practices General Practice and Internal Medicine near Frisco, TX.
See Frisco General Practitioners and Frisco Internists.