Disrepectful show details Disrepectful
by Park on Jun 7th, 2015

A know it all & don't listen to you. He thinks he can handle everything instead of sending patients to a specialist. He made me feel embarrassed while answering his questions. Run from him.

Outstanding Care for the last years with Dr. Lee show details Outstanding Care for the last years with Dr. Lee
by Christi Kovach on Apr 25th, 2015

For the last 10 years I have seen either Dr. Vyza or Dr. Lee and I have been so pleased with my care. Dr. Lee listens to my lists of pain and he sends me to specialists who 100% fix my problems. He KNOWS who the very best specialists are in the Dallas . At one time or another I have seen each Dr. in this office and have been very pleased with my care. ~ Christi Kovach

Avoid this doctor show details Avoid this doctor
by H. J. on Dec 1st, 2014

I had multiple episodes of irregular heart beat, requested to see a heart doctor but he wouldn't make a referral, telling me everything came back alright. Everything is not alright !! I just went ahead and found/saw the heart doctor myself, who told me I have a life threatening heart condition called fibrillation, and now I'm scheduled to see another specialist who does electrical glaze thing. Dr. Lee also missed a heart murmur which my cardiologist said nobody can't miss and I've been with him for almost a year.

eccellent show details eccellent
by jwrobel on Nov 30th, 2014

Excellent

Feb 9th, 2012

Dr. Lee has been my doctor for about 5-6 years. He is very thorough during your visit with him. He gives you every opportunity to ask all the questions you want and never have I felt like I rushed. I strongly recommend him.

Phil Aldmon, 63 yrs., proriatic arthritis, Diabetes II, COPD show details Phil Aldmon, 63 yrs., proriatic arthritis, Diabetes II, COPD
Feb 9th, 2012

After several years with Jun Lee I had to quit him, only then I learned that I have skin cancer, a leision on one kidney, and I'm taking 50% too much insulin which makes diabetes control impossible. Aside from these incompetencies, he's a very nice guy.

5 Star Review show details 5 Star Review
Apr 15th, 2010

Dr. Lee is exceptional. I'm new to Frisco and I was blown away that Dr. Lee promptly called me with my physical results. My wife visited another Physician in Frisco and received very poor feedback on results(RESULTS THAT EVEN CAME BACK WITH NEGATIVE FINDINGS - THERE WAS NO URGENCY ON THE PHYSICIAN TO REACH OUT TO MY WIFE -NOR WHEN SHE CALLED IN TO SPEAK WITH THE PHYSICIAN!!)I work in customer service so I really understnad the time and effort Dr. Lee invests towards his patients. It is clear he doesn't forget who supports his practice and it is very evident his patients health is his #1 priority.Here's to you Dr. Lee! Keep up the great work!Happy Patient