Internist

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

3.0

|  Avoid this doctor  |  show details
by H. J. on Dec 1st, 2014

I had multiple episodes of irregular heart beat, requested to see a heart doctor but he wouldn't make a referral, telling me everything came back alright. Everything is not alright !! I just went ahead and found/saw the heart doctor myself, who told me I have a life threatening heart condition called fibrillation, and now I'm scheduled to see another specialist who does electrical glaze thing. Dr. Lee also missed a heart murmur which my cardiologist said nobody can't miss and I've been with him for almost a year.

|  eccellent  |  show details
by jwrobel on Nov 30th, 2014

Excellent

|  show details
Feb 9th, 2012

Dr. Lee has been my doctor for about 5-6 years. He is very thorough during your visit with him. He gives you every opportunity to ask all the questions you want and never have I felt like I rushed. I strongly recommend him.

|  Phil Aldmon, 63 yrs., proriatic arthritis, Diabetes II, COPD  |  show details
Feb 9th, 2012

After several years with Jun Lee I had to quit him, only then I learned that I have skin cancer, a leision on one kidney, and I'm taking 50% too much insulin which makes diabetes control impossible. Aside from these incompetencies, he's a very nice guy.

|  5 Star Review  |  show details
Apr 15th, 2010

Dr. Lee is exceptional. I'm new to Frisco and I was blown away that Dr. Lee promptly called me with my physical results. My wife visited another Physician in Frisco and received very poor feedback on results(RESULTS THAT EVEN CAME BACK WITH NEGATIVE FINDINGS - THERE WAS NO URGENCY ON THE PHYSICIAN TO REACH OUT TO MY WIFE -NOR WHEN SHE CALLED IN TO SPEAK WITH THE PHYSICIAN!!)I work in customer service so I really understnad the time and effort Dr. Lee invests towards his patients. It is clear he doesn't forget who supports his practice and it is very evident his patients health is his #1 priority.Here's to you Dr. Lee! Keep up the great work!Happy Patient