Internist

Frisco Primary Care
4525 Ohio Dr
Frisco, TX 75035
972-731-7717
Locations and availability (1)

|  show details
Feb 9th, 2012

Dr. Lee has been my doctor for about 5-6 years. He is very thorough during your visit with him. He gives you every opportunity to ask all the questions you want and never have I felt like I rushed. I strongly recommend him.

|  Phil Aldmon, 63 yrs., proriatic arthritis, Diabetes II, COPD  |  show details
Feb 9th, 2012

After several years with Jun Lee I had to quit him, only then I learned that I have skin cancer, a leision on one kidney, and I'm taking 50% too much insulin which makes diabetes control impossible. Aside from these incompetencies, he's a very nice guy.

|  5 Star Review  |  show details
Apr 15th, 2010

Dr. Lee is exceptional. I'm new to Frisco and I was blown away that Dr. Lee promptly called me with my physical results. My wife visited another Physician in Frisco and received very poor feedback on results(RESULTS THAT EVEN CAME BACK WITH NEGATIVE FINDINGS - THERE WAS NO URGENCY ON THE PHYSICIAN TO REACH OUT TO MY WIFE -NOR WHEN SHE CALLED IN TO SPEAK WITH THE PHYSICIAN!!)I work in customer service so I really understnad the time and effort Dr. Lee invests towards his patients. It is clear he doesn't forget who supports his practice and it is very evident his patients health is his #1 priority.Here's to you Dr. Lee! Keep up the great work!Happy Patient