A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jun Lei:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jun Lei, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lei graduated from Henan Medical University, Zhengzhou. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lei has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
- City Hospital Center Elmhurst
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jun Lei MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jun Lei practice?
- Dr. Jun Lei has 6 office locations.
Dr. Jun Lei practices Internal Medicine near Flushing, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY and Brooklyn, NY.
See Flushing Internists.