A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jun Li:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jun Li is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Li
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Li Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Li graduated from Tongji Medical University, Wuhan.
Dr. Li has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Raritan Bay Medical Center-Perth Amboy
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jun Li MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Jun Li practice?
- Dr. Jun Li has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jun Li practices Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Flushing, NY and Bronx, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists.