A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jun Li:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Li graduated from Tongji Medical University, Wuhan.
Dr. Li has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
- Raritan Bay Medical Center-Perth Amboy
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Li accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 5 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jun Li practice?
Dr. Jun Li practices Anesthesiology, Psychiatry, and Addiction Psychiatry near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Flushing, NY and Bronx, NY.
See New York Anesthesiologists, New York Psychiatrists, and New York Addiction Specialists.