Learn more about Dr. Jun Li:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jun Li is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Li
Major Depressive Disorder Patient Education Vitals patient guide for major depressive disorder and types and sypmtoms of depression such as dysthymia or postpartum.Before Visiting Dr. Li Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Li graduated from Tongji Medical University, Wuhan.
Dr. Li has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Raritan Bay Medical Center-Perth Amboy
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jun Li MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Jun Li practice?
- Dr. Jun Li has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jun Li practices Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Flushing, NY and Bronx, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists and New York Addiction Specialists.