A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jun Lin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jun Lin, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lin graduated from Sun Yat-Sen University, Guangzhou.
Dr. Lin has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center - Concourse Division
- Montefiore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jun Lin MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Jun Lin practice?
- Dr. Jun Lin has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jun Lin practices Anesthesiology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Anesthesiologists.