A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jun Lin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jun Lin, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lin graduated from Sun Yat-Sen University, Guangzhou.
Dr. Lin has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center - Concourse Division
- Montefiore Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 9 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jun Lin practice?
Dr. Jun Lin practices Anesthesiology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Anesthesiologists.