A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jun Liu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jun Liu, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Liu graduated from Beijing School Of Medicine.
Dr. Liu has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center-Laguna Hills
- Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jun Liu MD is a female Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jun Liu practice?
- Dr. Jun Liu has 1 office location.
Dr. Jun Liu practices Internal Medicine near Irvine, CA.
See Irvine Internists.