A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jun Mao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jun Mao is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mao
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Mao Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jun Mao, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Chronic Bronchitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Mao graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Mao has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jun J Mao MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jun J. Mao practice?
- Dr. Jun Mao has 1 office location.
Dr. Jun Mao practices Family Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Family Physicians.