A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jun Mao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jun Mao is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mao
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Mao Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jun Mao, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Chronic Bronchitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Mao graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Mao has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jun J Mao MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jun J. Mao practice?
- Dr. Jun Mao has 1 office location.
Dr. Jun Mao practices Family Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Family Physicians.