Learn more about Dr. Jun Ro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jun Ro is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ro
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Ro Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jun Ro, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 19 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Anxiety Disorders
- Eating Disorders
- Genital Warts
- Geriatric Medicine
- Nutritional Support
- Preventive Medicine
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Shingles (Herpes Zoster)
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Ro graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ro has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
- Cartersville Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jun H Ro MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jun H. Ro practice?
- Dr. Jun Ro has 1 office location.
Dr. Jun Ro practices Family Medicine near Duluth, GA.
See Duluth Primary Care Doctors.