A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jun Ro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jun Ro is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ro
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jun Ro, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 19 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Anxiety Disorders
- Eating Disorders
- Genital Warts
- Geriatric Medicine
- Nutritional Support
- Preventive Medicine
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Shingles (Herpes Zoster)
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Ro graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ro has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
- Cartersville Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jun H Ro MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jun H. Ro practice?
- Dr. Jun Ro has 1 office location.
Dr. Jun Ro practices Family Medicine near Duluth, GA.
See Duluth Primary Care Doctors.