A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jun Ro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jun Ro is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jun Ro, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 20 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Anxiety Disorders
- Eating Disorders
- Genital Warts
- Geriatric Medicine
- Hot Flashes
- Nutritional Support
- Preventive Medicine
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Shingles (Herpes Zoster)
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Ro graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ro has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Gwinnett Medical Center - Lawrenceville
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jun H Ro MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jun H. Ro practice?
- Dr. Jun Ro has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jun Ro practices Family Medicine near Gainesville, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Johns Creek, GA and Duluth, GA.
See Gainesville Primary Care Doctors.