A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jun Wang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wang
Chemotherapy Patient Education Read all about cancer symptoms, diagnosis and treatment in our chemotherapy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wang Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Wang graduated from Wannan Medical College, Wuhu.
Dr. Wang has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
- City of Hope National Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jun Wang MD is a male Hematologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Pathology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, and Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Jun Wang practice?
- Dr. Jun Wang has 1 office location.
Dr. Jun Wang practices Pathology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, and Hematology near Loma Linda, CA.
See Loma Linda Pathologists and Loma Linda Hematologists.