Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jun Yang
Dr. Jun Yang, MD, PHD is a Doctor primarily located in Cherry Hill, NJ, with other offices in Camden, NJ and Marlton, NJ (and 1 other location). He has 22 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Yang is affiliated with University Hospital, Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp and Virtua WJ Hospital Voorhees. He speaks English.
Dr. Jun Yang has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Jun Yang is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cherry Hill, NJ.
Dr. James Gamble
Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine
Voorhees, NJ 0.26 mi35
Dr. Tarun Kapoor
Voorhees, NJ 0.26 mi12
Dr. Sylwester Sobieszczyk
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
Voorhees, NJ 0.34 mi49